Messowavehttps://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is ‘Messowave’?
It is a procedure that combines the IMPULSION (RADIO MICROIMPULSES) action of radio wave and electroporation. Synergic action of these technologies opens microchannels in the skin through which nutrients pass, additionally radio wave stimulates the formation of collagen, thus counteracting skin flaccidity, wrinkles and dilated pores.
How does it work?
A radio wave with alternating (warm/cold) impulses stimulates collagen to regenerate. An increase in temperature in tissues at the first moment causes the collagen fiber bonds to break off. However, this change leads in consequence to a reorganisation of the fibres. The first observed effect is the contraction of collagen fibres, which results in wrinkles reduction and immediate firming of the tissue. In addition, the phenomenon of electroporation causes local disorganisation of the stratum corneum, leading to the formation of microchannels in the skin. Thanks to this, the nutrient preparation used during the treatment reaches its interior. The process of centrifugal hydration of the skin takes place.
The long-term effect is the production of new collagen fibres, which are formed long after the treatment.
The skin becomes firmer, more elastic and denser. It looks and becomes much healthier. The effect of the treatment depends to a large extent on the type of preparation, which is used for the treatment.
Treatment time 60 minutes The client feels a gentle warmth during the treatment.
- dry skin
- lack of firmness of the skin
- grey, tired complexion
- skin sallowness
- pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- severe heart disease
- advanced coronary artery disease
- pregnancy, lactation
- metal implants in the therapy area
- strong endocrine disorders, i.e. diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome,
- oncological lesions up to 5 years after the end of therapy
- disturbances of the immune system, e.g. AIDS or the use of immunosuppressive drugs
- ulcers, psoriasis, eczema, rash in the treatment area
- underwent surgical procedures in the treatment area during last 3 months
Price: 350 – 700 pln/ 1 treatment
- Posted In: