Ultrasonic scalp cleansingUltrasonic scalp cleansing https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is ‘Ultrasonic scalp cleansing’?
It is a very pleasant treatment aimed at cleansing the skin of accumulated sebum, unblocking the hair follicles, normalising the sebaceous glands, and consequently, a better look and coax of the hair.
How does it work?
Under the influence of ultrasound wave, physiological salt exfoliates the epidermis, thus unblocks sebaceous glands and rinses their secretion.
Cavitation (ultrasounds) has a bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect, used regularly, effectively cleanses the scalp from dead epidermis and accumulated sebum and regulates the sebaceous glands. The medical purification head emits an ultrasonic wave of 25 kHz and a power of 60 W- much higher than standard heads. The effects that can be gained after the treatment are:
- cleansing of the skin
- plugged hair follicle outlets unblocking
- regulation of the sebaceous glands
- bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect
- improved performance, a better ‘absorbability’ of care and treatment products used at home on the scalp of up to 50 %
The effect can be seen right after the first treatment. Hair becomes more elevated. The patient has the impression of a “light” head.
Duration of the procedure 20 minutes.
Recommended number of treatments depending on the size of the problem, usually once every 2 weeks. Once a month prophylactically.
- feculent scalp
- greasy and dry dandruff
- excessive seborrhea
- prophylactically in order to refresh the epidermis
- in alopecia therapy (rinses out the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase from the hair follicle)
- tumors and post-removal conditions
- circulatory insufficiency
- severe general condition
- metal parts in the body
- significant vegetative neurosis
Price: 100 pln/ 1 treatment
- Posted In: