CLOSURE OF BLOOD VESSELSCLOSURE OF BLOOD VESSELS https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is the ‘X-Lase blood vessel closing laser’?
The X-LASE platform, which we use, enables the closure of linear vessels (red and blue) and spider veins on face and legs.
How does it work?
Laser Nd-Yag, thanks to the possibility of deep penetration into the dermis, causes coagulation of capillaries – even at great depths. Light energy is therefore concentrated on the blood vessels of the dermis, and the epidermis heats up less.
Thanks to the unique properties of X-Lase, capillary closure is more effective and the laser parameters guarantee safe therapy.
The number of necessary treatments depends on the size of the vessel and the individual features of each body.
The duration of the treatment depends on the size of the treatment area.
During the procedure, the patient may feel a gentle stinging.
Small vessels coagulate immediately during one treatment session, while larger vessels will require a series of several treatments (2 to 4) to disappear completely.
- teleangiectasias of so-called “spider veins””.
- single broken capillaries
- acne rosacea
- avoid tanning 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after the treatment
no use of self-tanning agents during therapy
- retinoid therapy (laser treatment is possible after 6 months from the end of retinoid treatment)
- steroid therapies
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- photosensitive drugs e.g. antibiotics, antidepressants
- certain painkillers, e.g. aspirin, ibuprofen
- photosensitive herbs e.g. St. John’s wort, marigold, senna, buckthorn
Price: od 100 do 800 pln / 1 treatment
- Posted In: