CPL treatmenthttps://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is CPL?
CPL is Calibrated Pulsed Light, having the ability of selective photothermolysis.
How does it work?
The light emitted from the head is accumulated in chromophores, in case of discolouration it is melanin. As a result of the treatment, the discoloured skin exfoliates.
The treatment is dedicated to the elimination of “epidermal” type discolouration.
The key to solving the problem of discolouration is an appropriate diagnosis – determination of the cause of their appearance. The development of transpersonal hyperpigmentation therapy allows patients to enjoy a uniform skin tone.
The procedure is considered to be quite comfortable, the patient may feel a gentle stinging.
Duration of the procedure: 50 minutes.
We recommend 3 to 4 treatments every 3-4 weeks.
- post-pregnancy discolouration (chloasma)
- sun spots, e.g. spots, freckles
- hormonal hyperpigmentation
- hepatic hyperpigmentation
- avoid tanning 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after the treatment
- no use of self-tanning agents during therapy
- retinoid therapy (laser treatment is possible after 6 months from the end of retinoid treatment)
- steroid therapies
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- photosensitive medicines, e.g. antibiotics, antidepressants, aspirin, ibuprofen
- photosensitive herbs, e.g. St. John’s wort, marigold, senna, buckthorn
Price: 300 – 500 pln/1 treatment
- Posted In: