CryolipolysisCryolipolysis https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is ‘Cryolipolysis’?
This is a new non-invasive technology that uses low temperatures to permanently eliminate fat cells by freezing them. Thanks to the treatment we get rid of excess fat tissue in places resistant to diet, e.g. breeches, abdomen, back (the so-called sides disappear).
How does it work?
The method is based on the application of a special head, which thanks to the emission of intense cold (effectively -7*C) causes a controlled inflammatory reaction in the treatment area, causing the natural disposal of adipocytes. Low temperature triggers the process of lipolysis. The content of adipocytes is crystallised, their volume increases, and then cell membranes are damaged. Apoptosis occurs – a programmed death of fat cells, their breakdown and natural rinsing out of the body.
During the procedure, the patient feels cold in the area of the head contact. The procedure is performed in series: 2 head applications in one area every 3 weeks.
Duration 60 minutes.
- excessive amount of adipose tissue
- over knee fat
- breeches, belly, shoulders
- adipose tissue on the back
- pacemakers, artificially life-supporting devices, portable ECG measuring devices
- liver diseases
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Raynaud’s disease
- acute urticaria under the influence of cold
- elderly suffering from advanced diabetes
- not recommended for children, people getting freezing cold quickly, people hypersensitive to cold.
In order to increase the effectiveness of the therapy we combine: Cryolipolysis’ + Coax
Price: 700 pln jedna aplikacja głowicy
- Posted In: