ExfolationExfolation https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
A chemical peeling of the epidermis by means of AHA, BHA or PHA acid or a mixture of both. Depending on the existing problem, the preparation is selected individually, e.g. almond, ferulic, lactobionic acid.
How does it work?
Depending on the type of acid or mixture of acids, the connections between the dead cells of the epidermis are chemically broken. The skin becomes smoothed, brightened, clearly tense and rejuvenated.
The procedure is considered to be comfortable, the patient may feel a gentle pinch.
Duration of the procedure: 30 minutes.
We recommend 4 to 8 treatments every 3-4 weeks.
- old discolourations
- solar discolouration
- loss of hand skin firmness
- dry, chapped hands
- poorly nourished hand skin
- skin allergies
- active herpes
- post-hand surgery condition (up to 2 months)
- post-cryotherapy condition (up to 6 months)
- irritated, damaged skin
- oral therapy with vitamin A derivatives (Roaccutane, Isotec, Curracne – only 6 months after the end of treatment)
- oral, long-term steroid therapy
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- many skin marks
Cena 199 pln
- Posted In: