LASER ATTACK DUOLASER ATTACK DUO https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is the Laser Attack Duo?
This rejuvenating treatment is dedicated to the skin, which apart from wrinkles and loss of firmness is also afflicted with accompanying problems, such as dilated vessels, facial erythema , acne rosacea, hyperpigmentation or excessive seborrhea. The treatment solves specific problems while rejuvenating the skin.
The Laser Attack Duo is based on selective photothermolysis.
It uses 2 highly-sophisticated technologies – CPL (CalibratedPulsed Light) and neodymium-YAG laser (Nd-Yag). It is a treatment for those people who, apart from the visible and noticeable effect of rejuvenation, need to act decisevly and effectively on, usually chronic, accompanying problems.
How does it work?
CPL treatment is performed on the face, neck and cleavage (the entire area), while laser impulses are emitted precisely in those places that require special care, such as crow’s feet, skin around the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth, marionette lines, or the jaw line in case of falling oval.
The combination of both technologies in one treatment results in: reduced pores (CPL), brightening of discolouration (CPL), but above all, it intensively and effectively stimulates fibroblasts to rebuild collagen fibres (CPL epidermally + Nd-Yag dermis).
The procedure is painless, the patient feels only brief thermal impulses.
Duration of the procedure: 40-45 minutes
The effect is noticeable immediately after the treatment, the best result is visible after about 3 weeks. However, if we perform a series of treatments, the final/full effect can be seen 2 months after the end of the therapy.
Recommended number of treatments: from 3 to 6 treatments, every 3-5 weeks.
- widened sebaceous gland estuaries
- grey, tired skin – photoageing
- dilated blood vessels
- falling oval
- viral and bacterial infections
- taking immunosuppressive medications
- avoid tanning 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after the treatment
- Do not use the self-tanner during therapy
- exfoliating treatments performed earlier than 4 weeks before the procedure
- retinoid therapy (laser treatment is possible after 6 months from the end of retinoid treatment)
- steroid therapies
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- photosensitive drugs, e.g. antibiotics, antidepressants
- certain painkillers e.g.: aspirin, ibuprofen
- photosensitive herbs e.g. St. John’s wort, camomile, marigold, senna, buckthorn
Price: 600 pln – 1890 pln/1 treatment
- Posted In: