Laser hair removalhttps://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is ‘LightSheer laser hair removal’?
Laser hair removal treatment is a way to permanently remove unwanted hair. In our office we use the LED laser ‘Light Sheer’ by Lumenis.
How does it work?
The LightSheer 100J LED laser is one of the most effective devices in the field of permanent hair removal. Unlike IPL devices, diode laser works by emitting a coherent beam of light, which strikes directly at the hair structure in the growth phase, thus destroying its matrix.
The effectiveness of the laser and the number of treatments to be performed depend on the colour and thickness of the hair, as well as on the individual predispositions of the body. Usually, 4 to 6 treatments every 4 to 8 weeks are required to achieve a perfectly smooth skin. The need for a series of treatments is due to the fact that at a given moment only a part of the hair is in the growth phase and produces melanin, the content of which largely determines the effectiveness of the laser. Poor quality IPL systems or other LightSheer devices only weaken and discolour the hair, which in turn can make it impossible to remove it completely.
Before starting the treatments we always interview the client and perform a laser test (consultation is free of charge) in order to guarantee the highest possible effectiveness of depilation and avoid undesired effects.
- 4 weeks – do not pull out your hair (do not use e.g. epilators, wax or tweezers)
- 3 weeks – do not tan the area that will be treated with laser, do not use self-tanning.
- 2 weeks – do not perform chemical and mechanical peelings
- on the day of treatment, shave the skin carefully so as not to cause skin irritation
- ointments, creams and antiperspirants should not be used in the area to be depilated.
After the procedure:
- up to 3 weeks – no sunbathing
- do not overheat the skin on the day of the treatment (e.g. by hot bath)
- it is advisable to apply soothing preparations with panthenol to the areas subject to depilation.
- excessive hair
- taking light sensitising preparations (e.g. antibiotics, certain substances of natural origin, such as chamomile)
- tendency towards scarring
- oral retinoid intake within the last 6 months
- taking certain antidepressants
Price: 100-700 pln
- Posted In: