Volumetric LiftingVolumetric Lifting https://instytutadamowicz.pl/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Instytut Adamowicz Instytut Adamowicz https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/51588449604e42d28d7f07213c9a73ab?s=96&d=mm&r=g
What is a ‘Volumetric Lifting’?
Volumetric lifting with X-Lase is a revolutionary, non-invasive treatment that improves skin tone and reduces the number and depth of wrinkles.
How does it work?
The treatment uses Calibrated Pulsed Light, which causes selective thermal damage to the structures of the dermis. In this way the activity of fibroblasts is stimulated and new collagen fibres are synthesised.
The effects of the treatment are spectacular – especially in the case of skins with signs of lack of firmness and loss of volume.
For the best results we recommend performing 4 to 6 treatments at intervals of about 3 weeks.
Duration of the procedure: 45 minutes.
- drooping facial oval
- flaccid, inflexible skin
- dilated vessels
- dilated pores of the skin
- avoid tanning 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after the treatment
- no use of self-tanning agents during therapy
- retinoid therapy (laser treatment is possible after 6 months from the end of retinoid treatment)
- steroid therapies
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- photosensitive drugs e.g. antibiotics, antidepressants
- certain painkillers e.g.: aspirin, ibuprofen
- photosensitive herbs e.g. St. John’s wort, marigold, senna, buckthorn
Price: 890pln/ 1 treatment
- Posted In: